The Community Kit list of projects is maintained on .
If you'd like to contribute or make suggestions to how this resource could be improved, contact the Cobalt Strike team using this form.
- Direct pull requests of the project will not be accepted.
- Requests must have a license that does not restrict distribution
- Requests must be built on the Cobalt Strike framework (Aggressor script, BOF, Malleable C2, etc.) Other tools (i.e., C# projects) are great, but Community Kit is not a general tool tracker.
- Requests with a defined purpose are given higher consideration then a collection of miscellaneous files.
- Requests should have a description and README that clearly describes the project and how to use it.
- Requests with pre-compiled binaries will be marked with a warning label.